Thursday, July 17, 2014

REVIEW: Unbreakable by Abby Reynolds

Unbreakable (Forehead Kisses, #1)Unbreakable by Abby Reynolds
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

First and foremost, thank you to Abby Reynolds for asking me to review this story by gifting me with a copy of the book. My apologies that I took so long to put up my review.

From the get go, we learn that something tragic happened in Kiera's past that keeps her living in fear of trust, love, companionship and friendship with one exception. Her cousin, Scotty. She doesn't go anywhere except school without him and even gets him to move in with her.

Scotty moves in and immediately tells her she's going to start getting out again. This is how Liam starts to come into Kiera's world.

Liam has a past he doesn't like to talk about and would much rather fight out his anger that talk about it.

When Liam meets Kiera, despite her initial fear of him, he knows he has to have her in his life and begins to patiently work his way into her life and her into his. He gains her trust and friendship and eventually her love.

When Scotty sees just how close Liam and Kiera are becoming, while he's happy for her and the protective big brother, he lets Liam know she doesn't like fighting. Liam knows he has to tell her and plans to after one last fight.

How does Kiera find out? What happens afterwards? Do they end up together? I'm saying no more. You need to read this. It can be read as a standalone.

I did feel that a few sections moved way too quickly, but otherwise, I loved this book and hope to see a book about Scotty soon.


View all my reviews

Amazon Kindle Book Link

No comments:

Post a Comment