Friday, July 4, 2014

REVIEW: Rock Bottom by R.K. Lilley

Rock Bottom (Tristan & Danika, #2)Rock Bottom by R.K. Lilley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Let me start this brief review by saying that, in my opinion, you need to read the Up In The Air series and Bad Things (Tristan & Danika, book 1) before reading this book.

Any review I write will not do this book justice.

Told in both POVS, we see how this sweet relationship turns bad over the course of the book and by the end of the book, the shocking ending left me sobbing for quite a bit afterwards and had me believing that this relationship was over for good.

R.K. Lilley had me curious about Tristan and Danika in the Up In The Air series so when I found out that she was writing a series for them, I was happy because I wanted to know what happened between these two and how Danika's injury happened. What I didn't plan on was how dark book 2 became for me. I know it's just a book, but dang it if I don't feel like the characters are family when I invest a few hours into these books just by reading.

I can understand why the title is Rock Bottom.

This story definitely needed to be told and I'm glad that R.K. Lilley told it. I love her imagination.

View all my reviews

Amazon Kindle Book link

No comments:

Post a Comment