Sunday, July 13, 2014

REVIEW: Crashed by K. Bromberg

Crashed (The Driven Trilogy, #3)Crashed by K. Bromberg
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Aaahhh, the last book in the trilogy… I had to read this and I did… in one sitting. I needed to know what happened to Colton and if it was the end of he and Riley and what would happen to her boys. I stayed away from spoilers the best I could and settled in.

I loved the build up of Rylee’s and Colton’s relationship in Driven and Crashed because it showed the strengths and weaknesses of them both. The best part of this entire series was seeing a closed off man like Colton was open up his heart to not only Rylee but the boys she takes care of and his soul to Rylee and love her and allow her to love him back.

I haven’t really mentioned the other characters in the book in these reviews because although they make for great story, my focus was on how Colton would change from the beginning of Driven to the end of Crashed and K. Bromberg wrote one helluva trilogy.

I hate that people compared this series to FSoG and the Up In The Air Series because, well, let’s face it, as much as some of us love FSoG… it’s not well written. And you just cannot compare James Cavendish to Colton Donovan. They are both dangerous men in their own rights, but I found much more depth and plot with the story of Colton.

You don’t have to be a racing fan to read this trilogy. Racing is a part of Colton and his life, but his backstory and Rylee’s story are the draw to these books. Racing does play an important part at the end of Fueled and into Crashed though.

This is a series that I know I’ll read again and again and I hope that others will too.


View all my reviews

Amazon Kindle book link

No comments:

Post a Comment