Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Review: Snow Angel by Melanie Shawn

Snow Angel (The Hope Falls Series, #5)Snow Angel by Melanie Shawn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

***The author kindly gave me an ARC of this book. Although they did not ask for a review, I wanted to give one and say THANK YOU.***

***MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS***

Eric Maquire has recently been appointed the Police Chief. He's got a nice house, hot tub, and a dog. Sick of casual hook ups, Eric's eye catches the new girl in town.

Lily is new in town with a past that she'd rather have stay buried and hence why she never stays in one place for too long. She comes to town to choreograph Karina Black's winter tour. She ends up renting the house next door to Eric.

What happens when they both agree to an exclusive friends with benefits relationship and someone from her past comes to threaten her present and future? Does Lily leave the community she has come to adore? Does Eric let her go? Meh... I'd read this one if I were you.

I fell in love with Hope Falls when I read Let It Snow (book 8). This is book 5. And like Let it Snow, I feel that it can be read as a stand alone.





View all my reviews

Amazon Kindle book link

No comments:

Post a Comment