Monday, March 24, 2014

Review: Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover

Maybe SomedayMaybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMGosh... how can I describe this book without giving spoilers - AMAZING would be one word for certain.

I love music and I love books. I love rocker romances and I love rockers. Ridge is not your average rocker. Not by a long shot. Anyway, that's not how I wanted to start this, but I had to get that out. LOL.

Soooo... where to begin... Sydney is putting herself through college, has a boyfriend she loves dearly, and is content with her roommate, Tori. She finds herself drawn outside to her patio nightly at the same time to listen to an impromptu acoustic concert by a guy in an apartment in the complex.

They connect because he needs her help writing lyrics, but then one night changes their relationship when her world crashes and he helps her out.

This is my favorite Colleen Hoover book to date. I found myself lost in the story of Sydney and Ridge and their writing. From their friends and his girlfriend and her ex, you can't help but feel for these two throughout the book.

View all my reviews

Amazon Kindle Link

No comments:

Post a Comment