Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Welcome to Read, Laugh, Love, Imagine

It's 2014 and I've created this blog to post about the books I am reading or have read in 2014. My goal is 100 books again this year (after narrowly reaching the same goal last year). 

The books I usually read vary from love and romance to paranormal to erotica; teens/YA and adult. I love my alpha vamps and wolves but I also love rock chicks and rockers, bikers and tattoos and sports romance stories.  

Sometimes I'll post what I'm reading and sometimes I may post a review. This is a blog about books, but also I may post about music and sports because that is what is usually on my TV or playing in the background when I read. 

I was very, very fortunate to receive requests from authors to read their books late in 2013 and those reviews I will bring up from Goodreads/Amazon and if I can remember how to do it, I'll post Amazon links.

It has been a long time since I've blogged really so the first month or so I may be quite rusty but if anyone has any tips for me, please feel free to share them. 

Thanks for finding this page and I hope you and I become friends in reading, lauging, loving (our bad boys and our heroes and heroines) and imagining our men.


No comments:

Post a Comment