Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Review of Naked Edge by Charli Webb

I was gifted a digital copy of this book by the author for an honest review. 

Skylar returns to the place she considers home after four years away because of her step-father to find her beloved Aunt and Uncle dead and the only guy she only loved cold-hearted and distant. She slowly peels away the walls he put up and sees through his rough exterior. When Rowdy finally lets her back in his crazy step-sister doesn't like it and chaos ensues. I don't want to say anything more because I do not want to give anything away.

I loved the friends that rowdy has around him rally around he and Skylar as well and wish there was more story about Boone in there. To me this story could have lasted a little longer so I could get to know all of Rowdy's friends more. That is just the way I am. LOL


Amazon Kindle link: http://www.amazon.com/Naked-Edge-Rocky-Mountain-Romance-ebook/dp/B00H15X6MG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1388588009&sr=8-2&keywords=Naked+Edge

Goodreads link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18681144-naked-edge


No comments:

Post a Comment