Friday, September 25, 2015

REVIEW: Hardwired by Meredith Wild

Hardwired (Hacker, #1)Hardwired by Meredith Wild
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

First read in 2014 and then again early in 2015 after I learned this was a five book series, and not a trilogy.

When I first started reading this series, one of my fellow book nerds said that this was a trilogy. She was certain of it. And since all three of this trilogy were out, I would devour this series in the course of a weekend. And I did because she lent the first three of this series to me.

I instantly was wrapped into Erica's world because of her determination to make her way on her own. She's such a strong, sexy, and smart character on her own. Blake brings conflict - good and bad, lust, love, and hot sex.

The trials and tribulations they face apart and together had me more enthralled than I was believing they would but Meredith Wild wrote two characters that I couldn't help but fall in love with.

If you have yet to read this series, I suggest making sure you have all five so that when you finish this book, you start the next because going on to another book is just so wrong when there's more Erica and Blake to read and discover and absorb.

View all my reviews Kindle Link

No comments:

Post a Comment