Sunday, September 27, 2015

REVIEW: Dare To Submit by Carly Phillips

Dare to Submit (Dare to Love, #4)Dare to Submit by Carly Phillips
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I will state this forever - Kelly Ripa introduced me to one of my favorite authors. Period.

Carly Phillips is an author I one-click, no questions asked, no need to look at the cover or read the synopsis. She writes, I buy. Period.

While this can be read as a stand alone, I highly suggest and recommend that you start reading the series from Book 1 - Dare to Love. Carly Phillips' writes you a world that you feel a part of from page one of every book she writes and while Dare to Submit is no exception, the build up from one book to the next is just as exciting as one-clicking just because Carly has a new book up for my reading enjoyment.

Dare to Submit is more racier than Carly's previous works and in it, she introduces us to Decklan Dare and Amanda Collins. Decklan may be a hot alpha male, but he's not the over-the-top alpha that I have read in a lot of books lately.

I'm trying to avoid spoilers here so forgive me - Decklan and Amanda are members of an elite BDSM club. One night, Decklan finds himself coming to her aid in the club and ends up taking her home. Decklan, who isn't looking to fall in love, ends up waking up the next morning with her gone and him missing her.

Amanda is from out of town and only comes to the city every few weeks for a night at the Club. She returns home and back to work where her boss encourages her to pursue Decklan as well as tell him the truth about herself.

If you want more, you really need to read the book.

I highly recommend Carly and all of her books, however, Carly now has a Kindle World based on the Dare world. Here you'll meet many different authors and be lost in that world for hours upon hours!

View all my reviews

Amazon Kindle link

No comments:

Post a Comment