Sunday, September 27, 2015

REVIEW: Deacon (Unfinished Hero Book #4) by Kristin Ashley

Deacon (Unfinished Hero, #4)Deacon by Kristen Ashley
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I am so used to the alpha male being all ALPHA from the get go that this slow build up for me had me wanting to quit the book rather than keep reading. I'm glad I kept reading.

This book is a much darker book than most of the books I read. I wanted to read it because I enjoyed the first three Unfinished Hero books and I really enjoyed the Rock Chick series.

Cassidy follows a dream and buys some cabins, fixes them up, and rents them out. At first, she has the help of her boyfriend, but when that goes south and he goes packing, she continues working and renting the cabins. She's content in her life and when the mysterious and brooding man rents one of her cabins several times over the course of a few years, she tries to get to know him, but each time, he pushes her away until one night and then slowly the walls begin to come down for him and for her.

Yes, to me, this book has a cliffhanger. Do you need to read the other three books before this one? No, it can be read as a standalone, but if you enjoy Kristen Ashley, then I suggest reading the other three, preferably in order before reading this.


View all my reviews

Amazon Kindle link

No comments:

Post a Comment