Saturday, September 26, 2015

REVIEW: Hardpressed by Meredith Wild

Hardpressed (Hacker, #2)Hardpressed by Meredith Wild
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Hardpressed is book #2 in the Hacker series. The story continues for Erica and Blake.

You know how the second book or movie of a trilogy is usually a let down and not as good as the first book? Hardpressed just soared past Hardpressed from the turn of the first page. It wasn't slow for me, it flowed and kept me reading. I couldn't put it down. The characters continued to be well written, flaws and all. I couldn't find any discrepancies between the first and second book and that made the book even more for me.

I don't like comparing books or series of books to others, however, for me, the series was as intriguing to me as the Crossfire series by Sylvia Day.

View all my reviews

Amazon Kindle version of Hardpressed

No comments:

Post a Comment