Sunday, August 26, 2018

REVIEW: Embattled Seal by J.M. Madden

Embattled SEAL (Lost and Found #4)Embattled SEAL by J.M. Madden
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

If you haven't read the 3rd book - Embattled Home - this review may contain SPOILERS for you so - SPOILER ALERT for EMBATTLED HOME (Lost and Found #3).

We meet Harper in book 3 of the Lost and Found series - Embattled Home - as he helps to protect a mother and daughter from harm. Harper gets injured and as his co-workers fret about him in the hospital, someone totally never known about shows up, shocking the co-workers.

Okay, onto my review for Embattled Seal. And I'll also give a spoiler warning just in case, but honestly, I think I have to, just a little this time.

We find out that Harper's demons and fear that he'd harm his loved ones kept him away from them for a long time. That world he left behind comes to the forefront when he's injured and the wife his current world didn't know he had, shows up to support him and find out where their family stands.

She helps him deal with the hospital staff and then because of his injuries, rents a house for two weeks so he can heal and they can discuss where to go from here.

This story shows just how much both Harper and Cat struggle with their own insecurities but how they both fight to overcome them, together. It shows how much finding LNF was a godsend for Harper and it shows how it's not just his wife that Harper has to make amends to.

Okay, that's my review.

Let me tell you now that I don't want this LNF world to ever end. I find myself getting so emotionally involved in each story and rooting for both the guy and the girl of each story. Luckily, there is still Duncan's story and then some novellas and spin off series' so I'm good for a bit.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment