Friday, August 24, 2018

REVIEW: Embattled Home by J.M. Madden

Embattled Home (Lost and Found, #3)Embattled Home by J.M. Madden
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

The way the book started out, I wasn't sure I was going to continue because I thought I was missing a few pages or chapters. But as I kept reading, I realized that there is a method to the way these stories are intertwining and to just sit back, relax, and enjoy the story.

So I did.

I enjoyed seeing how strong Lora truly is beneath everything that happened to her and how her little girl was such a strong spirit behind her momma.

I loved how LNF righted the wrong the client had manipulated them into.

I loved Chad's family, but hated that floozy until the end of the book.

I loved how we saw the push and pull between Chad and his brother; the love and support his sister gave Lora and how his momma treated Lora and her daughter like family from the get go.

I love how a child can make a grown man melt at just a look, or a hug.

I love the brotherhood that is shown throughout these books.

I love, I love, I love.

I love that the book is light on the sex, but heavy on building the relationship, even if the love is nearly instant.

I hurt for Duncan trying to help a fellow veteran out while also denying himself some happiness.

I was SHOCKED at the end when (I'M NOT GOING TO SPOIL IT FOR Y'ALL, GEEZ... go get the book and READ it PLEASE!).

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment