Monday, August 20, 2018

REVIEW: The Embattled Road by J.M. Madden

The Embattled Road (Lost and Found, #0.5)The Embattled Road by J.M. Madden
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I wish more series started out like this when heading into a series of books!

One of my favorite types of stories to read involves a character or characters in or retired from the military and the work they do afterwards. However, none have started like this.

This is the prequel to a series. And I cannot believe I have NOT READ THIS SERIES SOONER. There, I said it. Right off the bat, just from reading the prequel.

We're introduced to three men, each battling wounds, inside and out and each, in their own way. This is a short novella - about 60 pages.

I won't spoil this for anyone, and no, I didn't read it before reading Embattled Hearts but, it give you background into the three men and why they are the way they are.

Do you have to read this first? No.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment