Sunday, August 3, 2014

REVIEW: Seize Me by Crystal Spears

Seize Me (Breakneck, #1)Seize Me by Crystal Spears
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

This book is not for the weak of heart. If you are looking for something that is sweet and lovey dovey and romantic and nothing bad happens, this is not the book for you.

This is a book about a girl who runs away from her life as a Russian Mafia Princess after her father kills her man right in front of her. It's about how she moves on to only become involved with drugs, guns, and the Prez of a Motorcyle Club.

She is all strength and bad ass when she needs to be and a mumbling mess at other times and her Prez is all over his Angel.

I do NOT recommend this book to just anyone. It has some real violent darkness to it that even I had a hard time reading. Because of this, I can only give it three stars. And it will not stop me from reading more of this MC or more of the author's books.

View all my reviews

Amazon Kindle Book Link

No comments:

Post a Comment