Saturday, September 22, 2018

REVIEW: Resolutions by Teri Riggs

Resolutions (Honor Guard Series)Resolutions by Teri Riggs
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I always love discovering new-to-me authors and Teri Riggs is no exception. What drew me to this book was the Female Lead. She's a strong agent who is loyal and full of spirit.

The male lead, her ex, is just as strong willed as she is, also very loyal.

I think this is the first book I've read with such a strong female lead who worked for a government agency and I want to read more kickin' butt type women like her.

Yes, it's also sexy in parts but that does not take away from the story, the intrigue or the action. It adds a little to the entire storyline.

I was entertained thoroughly by the book and hope if the characters talk to the Author that there are many more adventures for the Resolutions squad.

Thank you to the author. More than she will ever know.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment