Sunday, September 14, 2014

REVIEW: Precarious by Bella Jewel

Precarious (Jokers' Wrath MC, #1)Precarious by Bella Jewel
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

When I first decided to read this book it was because someone recommended this as a change for me from my sappy and paranormal romance stories. This is a story that gripped me from the beginning because I have never read anything like it. I've read other MC stories before, but this one was different and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

This story is about Ash (Prison Guard) and Krypt (a.k.a. Beau - MC Club Vice President) and the Jokers' Wrath MC.

It has fights, guns, kidnappings, action, love, sex, and betrayal.

Yes, Krypt is your Alpha male to the core, but Ash is who kept me reading the book, even when she had me cringe when she did something so stupid that threatens her budding friendship with a young lady under the protection of the club president.

Pulling no punches, this book is not sappy, nor paranormal, but it was just what I needed.



View all my reviews

Amazon Kindle Book Link

No comments:

Post a Comment