Saturday, November 14, 2015

REVIEW: November 9 by Colleen Hoover

November 9November 9 by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I finished November 9 by Colleen Hoover last night. The woman effin tore out my heart several times, spread the pieces in places I still can't find, and mended most of it back together again. I loathe/love when she does it, but now I have another damn book hangover and yet another damn book boyfriend. I don't care what the frack you're doing right now. You need to read this book. I need you to read this book. I need you to share my awe, my laughter, my angst, my anger, my tears, all MY FEELS as well as your own. Why? Because both Ben's story and Fallon's needs to be breathed in, absorbed, and shared with everyone.

View all my reviews

Amazon Kindle book link

No comments:

Post a Comment