Sunday, October 13, 2024

REVIEW: Closer Than You Think by Taura King

Closer Than You Think: A dark, stalker romance (Alcott City Book 1)Closer Than You Think: A dark, stalker romance by Taura King
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

If you have SA trigger, don't read.

I went into this blind. Just new it as a Dark Romance. Didn't think I had triggers. Learned i did not history story is an inst a lust/love for him and she isn't far behind. She is in his orbit because of the business he is in and what he was hired to do.

While I have issues with this book (she forgave hom far too easily and quickly) i liked how protective he was of her and I enjoyed how woven and co.plex the story became once it came to it's climax (pun not intended).

Side Note: I try to never rate a book three stars are less. The plot intrigued me. Hence four stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment